Flower Card Messages
Now that you've picked out the flowers, what do you write on the card?
When you order flowers from Plumeria we include your personal message on a small card that gets "picked" in with your flowers. This is referred to as an "enclosure card" for us nomenclature nerds. The card is relatively small so your message needs to be well crafted and concise. It can be tricky to be creative and witty when the occasion calls for it, just as it can be difficult to express heartfelt sympathy in a time of tragedy or loss. This is why we have created our flower card message cheat sheet to share ideas we have collected along the way.
Get Well Card Messages
We truly believe that laughter is the best medicine. A little humor can truly brighten a person’s day. Just try not to rip anyone’s fresh stitches with your comedic flower cards. If the relationship is a bit more formal it’s probably safer to stick with a somewhat formal sentiment. Here’s a few ideas for your next get-well card:
- Sorry to hear your body is as sick as your mind. Get well soon!
- Sorry the only thing ravaging your body is the flu virus. Get well soon!
- Sorry about your injury and that you haven’t thought of a more badass backstory yet. Get well!
- Get well soon. I’m getting really tired of taking care of myself.
- Wishing you a speedy recovery. We miss you!
- Our thoughts are with you during your recovery. We wish you well.
- Sending lots of love for your speedy recovery!
- “He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak.” Isaiah 40:29
Sympathy Card Messages
Finding the right words during times of heartache and loss can be extremely difficult. Our best advice is to be honest, sincere, and heartfelt. Focus on reminding the grieving that you are thinking of them and that you are there if they need you. If you are sending flowers to family or close friends, a personal message will most likely be best. If the flowers are for a colleague or professional acquaintance you may want to opt for a more formal message. Here are a few sympathy messages for your next card:
- We wish you peace and comfort as you remember a friend who was dear to your heart.
- With heavy hearts we send our sympathy in this time of loss.
- With deepest sympathy in your time of loss.
- Our thoughts and prayers are with you during this difficult time.
- Sending sympathy and love to you and your family.
- In loving memory.
- With heartfelt sympathy.
- My thoughts and prayers are with you in your time of loss.
- We are here for you in your time of grieving.
- Thinking of you in this time of grieving.
- Our deepest sympathies during your time of loss.
- Our thoughts and prayers are with you during this difficult time.
- God bless you and yours.
- Janis will always be in our hearts and memories. With sympathy, The Cornell Family.
- Thinking of you as you celebrate the remarkable life of Chris Cornell.
- In loving memory of James Brown, he will be missed dearly.
- Please accept our condolences for the loss of your grandfather.
- Our deepest sympathy to you and your family. From all your friends at Plumeria.
I'm Sorry Card Messages
The number one rule in relationships… always admit when you’re wrong. Taking ownership of action is the fastest way to make amends. And, of course, it always helps when your apology is accompanied by flowers. Here are a few options for expressing your remorse:
- If I had to do it all over again, I wouldn't.
- Please forgive me for being a fool.
- I'm sorry. Please forgive me.
- You don’t deserve the heartache my actions have caused. Please forgive me.
- While I can’t turn back time, I can be better from this point forth. I’m sorry.
- My mistakes have become your pain. For this I am forever sorry. Please forgive me.
- I stumbled across these flowers while hanging out in the doghouse. Hoping I can come out soon. I’m sorry.
Anniversary Card Messages
Do you have a line from your wedding vows, a favorite quote, or a verse from a meaningful poem? All these make for great romantic card messages. If not, try one of these romantic anniversary messages:
- Thank you for the memories of days gone by, for today’s happiness, and the promise of tomorrow! Happy Anniversary!
- I love you for not only who you are, but also for who I have become because of you.
- Happy Anniversary - My love for you grows with great measure every passing year.
- Happy Anniversary to the love of my life. I love you even more than I did on our wedding day.
- Happy Anniversary. After 10 years, you still give me butterflies!
- Happy 25th! You still make my heart flutter!
- Congratulations on 50 golden years!
- All of my heart, I send to you. All of my life, I'll spend with you. I love you!
- I love you today, as I have from the start. I'll love you forever, with all of my heart. Happy Anniversary!
- Our love is a journey, with a beginning but no end. We will walk the path together forever.
- My love for you grows stronger every year.
- We may not have it all together, but together we have it all!
- To my wife, my soul mate, my love, my life.
Romantic Card Messages (Sweetest Day or Valentine's Day)
Struggling to express your love when writing cards for a romantic occasion? Try one of these heartfelt romantic card messages:
- My lifelong search has come to an end. I've found my love and my best friend.
- You've stolen my heart, but I know it’s in a safe place.
- You are the joy and the love of my life.
- The beauty of these flowers cannot match the love I feel for you. You are in my heart always and forever.
- On this special day I send all my love your way!
- With you it's Valentine's Day all year long.
- Roses are red, violets are blue, I am so happy that I love you!
- There ain’t no sunshine when you’re gone.
- How sweet it is to be loved by you!
- It's still a mystery to me, I haven't got a clue, how I got so lucky in love, how I managed to find you!
- You are the love of my life.
- You are an angel sent from Heaven above. May our love live forever.
- You + Me=Forever
Birthday Card Messages
Celebrate someone special with beautiful, fresh birthday flowers. Make it a day they will never forget. Struggling to find the perfect words? Try one of these birthday messages:
- May your birthday be as terrific as you.
- May all your birthday wishes come true!
- Wishing you a happy birthday.
- Have a holly, jolly birthday!
- All my best to the birthday girl!
- Remember, youth is wasted on the young.
- Like a fine wine, you improve with age.
- Mazel tov on your Bat Mitzvah! (For a 13 year old Jewish girl)
- Mazel tov on your Bar Mitzvah! (For a 13 year old Jewish boy)
- Happy 13th birthday to the world's newest teenager.
- Here's a toast to you! Happy 21st birthday!
- Happy Birthday! 40 is the new 30.
- Half a century never looked so good! Happy 50th birthday!
- Happy 100th birthday. You’re a blessing and an inspiration to us all!